Skip to content
- Take part in activity to the best of your ability .
- Respect others around you .
- Concern for behaviour that is considered unsafe will be reported to sports instructor /children’s officer /committee member . The child’s point of view will always be heard . A decision to suspend a child will always be the last resort.
- Respect for others around you should at all times be modelled by parents of children .
- Parents remain onsite at all times during activities unless otherwise discussed .
- Lifts to and from activities will not be organized through Open Spectrum.
- Concern for children’s behaviour will never be discussed between parent’s at activities .
- Aggressive or intimidating behaviour by parents towards other parents will not be tolerated and may result in a suspension following a hearing by the committee.
- All sports instructor must comply with garda vetting regulations .
- Respect for children involved in activities is essential .
- No sports instructor must ever take a child’s phone number or contact details and if the instructor receives such the instructor must immediately make the child’s parent aware of the security breach