- That Open Spectrum can hold your child’s data securely until the month when your child turns 18 and thereafter only if you and your child wish to remain enrolled to participate in Young Adult activities.
- That only the Chair of OS and the Membership Secretary shall have access to this data or be informed in any way of the contents of this data.
- That a coach of an activity in which your child is enrolled may be informed of your child’s age and diagnosis if necessary and helpful to the coach.
- That a coach of an activity in which your child is enrolled may be given a contact email or phone number for a parent or guardian if that parent or guardian explicitly consents.
- Updated February 24th 2023